Business Process Outsourcing
One of the biggest fashion groups with over 6,000 stores worldwide, the client designs and manufactures almost all its products in-house. The group entered the China market in 2005 and operates more than 500 stores in the country today.
- The client has to process voluminous invoices and payments for shops in different locations and its e-commerce shop.
- The client needs to reconcile receipts issued to its customers with payment collections.
- As a retail business, the client faced crucial but complicated cost accounting and variance analysis processes.
- Propose solutions based on an understanding of the company’s operations
- Recruit members for the client’s accounting team
- Team performance management and review
- Propose solutions to support ongoing process improvement efforts
- Provide replacements for accounting team members who left
- On-site support for treasury team
- On-site support for revenue recording and collection team: manual refund
- On-site support for procurement and payment processing team
- Reimbursement of staff travel and entertainment expenses
- Vendor payment
- Payment process review
- On-site support for stock management
- Advisory for workflow standardisation and optimisation
With SBA Stone Forest’s team of 4 professionals providing on-site support and processing about 3,000 documents a month, the client has greatly improved its productivity. By leaving important routine processes to SBA Stone Forest, the client has also been able to focus more on its core business.
More Experiences of Our Clients