Five Key Strategies to Position Your Business for Success in China
China’s booming economy and growing middle-class purchasing power have attracted an influx of foreign businesses for more than a decade. But as tit-for-tat trade wars intensify between major economies, it is more crucial than ever for US companies operating in China or seeking to enter the market to have a clearly defined, up-to-date business plan. Whether you plan to set up a wholly foreign-owned enterprise or joint venture in China, how do you develop an investment plan that allows you to maximize profits and funds repatriation effectiveness? How can organizations plan their tax strategy to optimize returns?
Join SBA Stone Forest’s tax and corporate advisory experts for a free webinar on ‘Five Key Strategies to Position Your Business for Success in China’ and understand how to determine the best investment and tax strategies to position your business for long-term, sustainable growth.
|Date:||27 September 2018 (Thursday)|
|Time:||8:00 am CST|
• Four main investment vehicles
• Comparison of investment vehicles
• Registered capital and total investment
• Funds repatriation channel
• Tax efficiency and risk management for funds repatriation
Reducing Tax Investigation Risk
• More stringent tax regulations and investigations in China
• Tax administration and investigation for large enterprises
• Tax administration and inspection for small enterprises
• Strategies to reduce tax inspection risk
• Business model optimization
• Tax incentive consideration
• Transfer pricing planning
|Fee per pax:||Complimentary|
|Organiser:||SBA Stone Forest|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The organisers reserve the right to change the date and programme due to circumstances beyond our control.