Risk management is the identification, assessment, and prioritisation of risks followed by coordinated and economical application of resources to minimise, monitor, and control the probability and/or impact of unfortunate events or to maximise the realisation of opportunities.
By addressing the changing needs of today's business leaders, our Risk Management professionals are able to help organisations identify, assess, and manage complex issues and risks across the whole enterprise or within any part of it.
We provide solutions in the following areas to minimise hazard, resolve uncertainty and maximise opportunity.
Our services include:
- Design internal control procedures and implementation
- US SOX readiness consulting and compliance
- China SOX readiness consulting and compliance
- SSAE 16 assessment / Internal control review
- PRC statutory audit support services
- IFRS / US GAAP / International audit support services