EMILY LI, Director
Tax planning is an important consideration for internationalising businesses. You will need effective global tax planning to address issues such as the appropriate tax structures for your investments, as well as to understand the tax implications of your investment decisions, treatment of cross-border or inter-company transactions, repatriation of income, and management of transfer pricing risks.
This calls for an in-depth knowledge of local tax laws and cross-border tax considerations. An understanding of how your business can tap any incentives and grants offered by various governments or benefit from tax treaties of various jurisdictions is as crucial.
Structuring your investment properly will ensure tax efficiency and proper income repatriation. Our tax advisory division can help you structure your overseas investments to optimise your tax position so as to minimise tax liabilities and manage your tax risks worldwide.
Such international tax planning strategies will require experienced country-specific tax professionals to collaborate and work together to address clients’ unique requirements and provide cross-border tax solutions.
Through our parent company in Singapore, we are plugged into the RSM International network where we work with RSM tax professionals around the world to provide seamless tax planning strategies and solutions to internationally active businesses.
- Corporate tax planning for proposed business models & restructuring strategy
- Transfer pricing & supply chain tax planning
- Transfer pricing policy formulation
- Cash repatriation planning
- Application for an advance pricing arrangement
- Service agreement review
- Tax due diligence
- Tax deregistration
- Tax, transfer pricing & anti-tax avoidance dispute management
- Tailor-made tax advisory service
- Tax advisory retainer service
- Specific tax issue settlement
- Individual income tax (“IIT”) advisory
- IIT health check
- IIT planning including tax equalisation programme